Like I said before, happy 2022! It still feels weird to say 2022..But it’s not weird to say my goals for 2022 ( & my blogging goals for 2022!) So let’s get to it!
Before I get into my goals for 2022 let’s review 2021! ( blogging)
I started blogging in I think around June 2021 and less than a few weeks later we got 206 views. But then I totally forgot about posting something on my blog until around October! ( So Sorry about that!). I need sticky notes to put on my mirror saying “Post a post on your blog!” :)
We got views from all over the world too! It’s so amazing! We also got 72 comments in 2021. In 2021 we got around 800 views!! Thanks so much!!!!!!!
That’s pretty much the blogging summary of 2021!
Happy 2022 happy bees! That makes me think, did I ever tell y’all why I call y’all happy bees? You probably thought well, the blog name is Happy Bees so that makes sense. That’s a part of it but why is it called happy bees? I thought it was a cute name, and so did my best friend Hannah. There was more to it than that. I called my blog Happy Bees because bees spread pollen *which sadly is one of my allergies but my allergies have nothing to do with the name* and when they spread pollen it helps grow plants and helps multiply the plants. So if we are happy and spread it to others it will multiply (increase) the joy in the world and the joy in others and repeat and repeat and repeat. I just thought I should’ve shared that and I’m glad I did.
Before I get even more carried away these are my goals/things I want to do in 2022!
2022 Life Goals
- spread joy
- be happy
- worry less
- be more positive
- help others more
- work on my handwriting
- practice more piano
- practice more cello
- practice more hockey
- practice my acting more
- get better at swimming
- try to hold my breath longer underwater ( when I go swimming)
- take more photography
- get more flexible
- stop procrastinating about writing a blog post( seriously! I don’t like when I procrastinate)
- teach my puppy more tricks/things
- try to save money
- re-decorate my room
- get faster at running
- memorize scripture from the Bible
- do more creativity warm ups ( for when I draw,paint, etc..)
These are my blogging goals!
- inspire people
- make people more happy/spread joy
- gain more followers
- get more likes
- get more comments
- try to get 40+ followers
- again, stop procrastinating about writing a blog post
- be more consistent with posts
- make more Pinterest pins for my blog
- try to get 100+ more views per month on Pinterest ( currently have 167 views per month)
- actually post the pins :)
- Do more HBI or do more collabs
- do some fun things/posts ( maybe make wallpapers and share them with y’all or if you have any ideas comment down below!!)
( Also I know the featured image is a bit big I’ll try to find out how to fix it)
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Happy 2022!